Travelers in four U.S. cities will soon have more options flights to Mexico. Delta Airlines and Aeroméxico, S.A.B. de C.V. are expanding their service to create more options to fly between the two countries.
The airlines will introduce service between the following new markets:
- Atlanta and Merida, Mexico
- Atlanta and Queretaro, Mexico
- Los Angeles and Leon, Mexico
- Seattle and Mexico City
- Portland, Ore., and Mexico City
In addition, service will be expanded in markets currently served:
- A second daily flight between Los Angeles and Los Cabos, Mexico
- A third daily flight between New York-JFK and Cancun
- A second daily flight between Atlanta and Leon, Mexico
- A second daily flight between Atlanta and Guadalajara, Mexico
Delta Airlines expects flights to Mexico to continue to grow throughout 2018.
“The strong relationship between Aeromexico and Delta provides significantly more choice for our customers, and the changes we are announcing today underscore the level of integration, customer focus and commitment we bring to the transborder market,” said Nicolas Ferri, V.P. — Mexico and Aeromexico/Delta Air Lines Joint Business.
“We are passionate about offering our customers the best of each airline. Our commitment is to put customers at the heart of everything we do, to offer them more destinations, frequencies and best in class services,” said Anko van der Werff, Aeromexico’s Chief Revenue Officer.
The new flights are expected to begin in Fall, 2017.