Southwest Airlines launched their latest low-fare sale, but for three days only. The domestic fares start at $49, $79, $99, and $129 (each way) to a number of different cities.
You may also be able to find some international flights starting at $99 one way.
The 72-hour sale ends Thursday, Oct. 12, 2017 at 11:59 p.m.
Some examples of the tickets you can purchase:
- As low as $49 one-way nonstop between Nashville and New Orleans
- As low as $79 one-way nonstop between Dallas (Love Field) and San Francisco
- As low as $99 one-way nonstop between Chicago (Midway) and Raleigh-Durham
- As low as $129 one-way nonstop between Houston (Hobby) and Phoenix
The flights are for nonstop domestic flights between Oct. 31 and Dec 19, 2017 (except Fridays and Sundays), as well as some additional restrictions.
Some examples of international low fares included in the sale include:
- As low as $99 one-way nonstop from Los Angeles (LAX) to San Jose del Cabo/Los Cabos, Mexico
- As low as $99 one-way nonstop from Santa Ana/Orange County to San Jose del Cabo/Los Cabos, Mexico